Don’t miss out on our Newsletters!
Sign up for industry leading news, case studies and informative videos…
It’s been a challenging year for many and also a year that risk, health and safety management has never been more critical. Thank you for your support.
With the support of our clients, partners and expert team, in 2020 the FEFO team:
- Partnered with 30+ new customers
- Launched new leadership, health and wellbeing programs to an international audience
- Received 120,000+ Health & Safety Index responses
- Was humbled to be a Finalist in Australian Small Business Champion Awards.
Psychological safety & high performance: go hand in hand
Managing the risk, health and safety of an organisation goes well beyond the physical.
“There’s no team without trust,” says Paul Santagata, Head of Industry at Google. The results of the tech giant’s massive two-year study on team performance, revealed that the highest-performing teams have one thing in common: psychological safety, the belief that you won’t be punished when you make a mistake.”
Harvard Business Review
FEFO’s Mental Health & Wellbeing team specialise in helping organisations apply practical research and informed tools to achieve psychological safety.
Hear from Sally Boucher, FEFO Senior Consultant, in this 1 minute video touching on psychological safety and how to build an effective team culture.
|“The FEFO Mental Health & Wellbeing training facilitated by Kate and Sally provided excellent, valuable information. It was presented clearly and in an appealing format and we received lots of positive feedback.|
94% of attendees surveyed recommended their colleagues to attend the Mental Health & Wellbeing training.”
Asia Pacific ESH Senior Manager
Working in Partnership: keeping people safe
FEFO teamed up with Disaster Relief Australia, a not-for-profit organisation supporting communities devastated by disaster, to create a new Workplace Health & Safety Manual.
The Disaster Relief Australia team and all the selfless volunteers do an amazing job for communities throughout Australia. Watch this 30 second Disaster Recover Support video created by JMAcreative to find out more about our collaboration.
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast” -Peter Buckley
- Assessing Current State: Using the Health and Safety Index to identify focus areas
- Building Capability: Facilitating nine interactive workshops across New Zealand
- Sustaining: Helping leaders with new learnings and continuous improvement.
Find out more by reading the brief FEFO case study Building an Effective Culture. Be sure to view the video featuring Kate Power, FEFO Director, by clicking the ‘What’s in it for you’ link contained within the article.
Connect with us
We’d love you to jump on-board and join our LinkedIn community. You can expect:
- Our take on the latest risk, health and safety industry news
- Top tips from our expert team
- Case studies showcasing real risk, health and safety challenges and solutions
- Brief videos with helpful insights
- Events to participate in, both face-to-face and virtual
Senior Experienced and Ready to Partner
The FEFO team is agile and experienced, with a small number of hand-picked, senior-level risk, health and safety experts at the helm. Find out more about our seasoned team, their specialist expertise and our research-backed approach.
M: +61 (0) 417 570 143
Subscribe: Click here